SecPro safeguards the data of our stakeholders and corporate knowledge, with the commitment to protect the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information, consistent with the needs and applicable regulatory requirements.
Additionally, SecPro is committed to the global improvement of its performance and to maintaining the capacity to provide services that satisfy the client’s requirements, through the maintenance and improvement of our management system under the ISO / IEC 27001 and ISO / IEC 9001 standards.
The principles that govern quality management and information security in SecPro are determined as follows:
- Promote decision-making based on risk assessment.
- Direct and promote responsible information security behaviors.
- Align strategy and operation under Management Systems standards.
- Address information security requirements using talent and internal resources whenever possible.
- Adding value to the company’s services through information security.
- Prefer simple and effective solutions to meet the needs of the Management System.
- Comply with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously improve management.
Version March 2, 2021.